Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thursday - Check the Rhime

Now here's a funky introduction of how nice I am
Tell your mother, tell your father, send a telegram
I'm like an energizer 'cause, you see, I last long
My crew is never ever wack because we stand strong...
- Fyffe
Today was a Tribe day and had to get with Fyffe for a run. We met up in West West and I had a new run planned. This can go two ways: awesome run, or awesome run (just wicked cussing far/hard). It was the first, just a wicked awesome run. We weaved the trails towards Putney Mtn looped up to the top, where you get a 200* view. To the west are all the VT ski mountains and to the east is Monadnock. The run was rather conversational and I felt recovered before the end of the school day, so I wasn't worried if we needed I blow doors down. I was happy that it was a chill run, logging 12 miles after 16 the day before. Like Boj at Tetris, pieces are falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment