Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Saturday - Burlington

Hell yea... It's finally the weekend. Greg, Fyffe and I planned on meeting up in Burlington early to be there and chilling. We also planned on shaking out a run together and seeing a couple spots on the course. Greg was ambitions and wanted to see the half way point, but like great friends, Fyffe and I talked him into just seeing the start and finish. The finish looked awesome, I had plenty of time to think about my celebratory finishing gestures bc the finish was 200+ meters off lined wild Ferenc lovers.
Burlington really is a cool little city/town. People go wild about Burlington like its some Emerald City of Oz, it's definitely great (best city in New England by far). Being in Burlington with my people was really relaxing. There's nothing to worry about, the work has been done and what will be, will be. Just need to pray to Mother Nature for her to do her thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment