Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunday - Focused

Greg had a run planned in Pisgah, this sounded great bc I was ready to get back on the trails. We ran a 15 mile loop, and I felt awesome. It was a great run with Najem and Fyffe as well. Once we got back to Greg's house I opted to add 5 more miles on. I wanted to nail another 100+ mile week and this is what I had to do. I also wanted a long run. 15 is just a run now, and I don't want that to go away...
After adding my miles up I found I was at 97, so I shook 3 hilly miles behind te house out to get the Benjamin. I later found out that I never wrote into my running log the 9 miler around the orchard, so I ended my week with 109, a huge CUSS YEA!

1 comment:

  1. dude your blog contains the most cussing auto-correct cussups ive ever cussing seen. id like to get a look at your rubbing log. probly some interesting cuss in that cussing thing.

    ReplyDelete