Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wednesday: Work to be did!

Wednesday- Workout day for the crew down in Keene, but I can't get there in time so I join them in spirit and do my own. Today was a hill workout. Hartley Hill Rd is a cuss of a cluster cuss of a road. Two banging steep, unrelenting miles from base to top. I called an up and comer from Bellows Falls Union HS, Jamie Moore (recent VT sophomore to roll 4:32 indoor mile, aint no thang) to join me in misery/fun to the top. I was going to run 2-3 repeats, while stud-to-be did one. We ran the first one in 17:09, great time, Jamie "loved" it. Ran to the bottom and he rolled out, while I flexed it for a second round, 15:44. Chilled down the backside of the hill, also 2 miles, but a little more gradual and the. Up and over again to head home. 15 in the books on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment