Sunday, March 25, 2012

Monday: Elevators

Started the week on the mental notion of bagging 100, but diverted that plan for better running. I have a gnarly case of tendinitis in my patella tendon, but I'm not a mouthy fem and going to let that stop me. I mean, recently I've heard some sand was an issue for some dudes in place where sand shouldn't be but... That's why I'm me. Dr. Dre said it best, "unfade-able so please don't try and fade this," now back to the lecture at hand, I ran a great 12, with not a lot of time before I had to get my wings on. I'm not going to miss .25 wings. Dudes got to eat and what better food to make you fly, than wings? The run itself was great. The trails are still soupy (at best) but manageable and fun. Nature set a def limit to how fast I'll be able to roll, but better yet, I didn't want or need to roll today.

No comments:

Post a Comment