Wildness: the quality of being wild and/or untamed.
Cuss yea, that sounds gnarly and feels clear in my head (it's still fuzzy up there). I was imagining this word and what it means to me and really enjoy it for what it is. It was also the thought basis of half my run today of 3 miles.
I'm convinced that I could hustle 10-12, no problem, but I'm going to ease it on in there (that's what she...). Very excited to get to do that and more on a daily basis.
The other half of my run was a torrent (check out that vocab) of people. This year has been an amazing year for meeting amazing people. I was thinking of making a list, in an order or in no apparent order, of inspirational people I've met this year. I've had the most unbelievable opportunities present themselves this year as well and was very very fortunate for them. Here's a little shout out to people that were newly met and very inspirational: (in Random order)
The ladies -
1. Melody Fairchild - she has the best attitude and is amazing. Watching her run is like, what I would imagine, an angel. She has the perfect everything when she runs. Getting to know her was awesome and I'm thankful.
2. Kim Baker - Lululemon's finest. Hooked it up gooooood. Talk about positive, Kim's your lass.
3. Stevie Kremer - don't even get me started (please do!?!). She is an out of this world badass.
1. Gabriel Rodriguez - generous and unbelievably thoughtful. He hooked up the Sussie expedition, and made me look louder than I already am.
2. Joe Gray - he's gnarly. I'm praying to make a team with this horse so we can hustle some chumps in hoops after the race. He's also killing everything he enters and is very encouraging.
3. Sage Canaday - he seems so nice, but when he races he's farthest from it. Dude's awesome, and he helped lock me some silver neckwear.
4. LevelRenner - these are bro's. Great dudes that were interested in what smut I could come up with.
Through this latest adventure in the realm of illness, I had a lot of time to reflect on many things. I always seem to have to learn the hard way, but def took out of this two things:
1. Take no prisoners
2. Take nothing for granted
All this in 3 miles...