Saturday, December 1, 2012

Allegations

So it was brought to my attention that there is some speculation that the Salazar camp is dirty. This is disappointing. (if dirty) It would disappoint me to not be able to cage fight one, or all (at the same time) of those less then prepubescent boys. But seriously, I'd love to fight them all at the same time, and throw in the Brit, Mo, for a full fledge international "friendly." That's only if they're dirty.
If clean... (Rupp still looks like a little boy) its disappointing to know how much faster they are SMH.
Today's run was a borage of "Ferenc vs The Dirty Camp" fight scenarios like I was in the levels of the video game Streetfighter. It made my 4 miles go by quicker then the short time I was out there anyways. It must have been all this thinking that brought the headache on, or the weeks body of work, but it does feel great to be outside.
In wildness is the preservation of the world (thanks Thoreau).

No comments:

Post a Comment